Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I'm feeling okay today. Nausea is at full blast, cold sensitivity sucks, but it could be worse. Spirits are up a bit. Still dreading the inevitable low that will likely come tomorrow.

I've got an appointment in Columbus in a week for a CT scan and an appointment with my surgeon to talk about surgery plans. I think I'm becoming okay with the idea of getting a total hysterectomy when I get my IPHP just to get it out of the way. It's sad that the mere idea of having another child won't even be an option, but I am 98% sure that we won't be having more children. I want to be able to give the children I have all the attention that I can. Though I had considered having a third right after having Vera, I want to be able to spend whatever time I've got with them living it to the max. Not that I wouldn't have love or time for a third, but you know what I mean.

I think I've got enough on my plate for now.

Got lotsa sleep in the last 24 hours... then back to work tomorrow... then listing my house and gathering loan paperwork and all that jazz. Hectic, but it will all be worth it once all is said and done. Hooray!

I do have a worry that I can't disclose just yet. Not about me, it worries me more than that. More stress in a different dimension. Sucks. I am a talker- I am an open book and it's hard to know what to do for someone who isn't like me because I can't wrap my head around the idea of not talking about things that worry you. :(

So, other than the obvious and the undiscloseable, I'm doing alright.

Cancer sucks.

No comments:

Post a Comment