Monday, April 4, 2011

Word.

As in "No Word." Because I haven't had any scans.
The tumor in my abdomen has not gotten any bigger as far as the Doc can tell. BUT the hernia/tumor/scar tissue just below my sternum has gotten bigger. Not really worrisome but the fact that it might be tumor growing= not good.
Again though, this is the 8 week mark. Let the healing begin dammit. I've more than put in the waiting time, the pain, the anxiety and yadda, yadda, yadda. So let's get this show on the friggin' road.
Scans next month... 29 days.

3 comments:

  1. Oh, WOW! 29 days seems like such a long time to wait for the scan!
    YAY for the 8 week mark!
    Thinking of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hang in there and hopefully the time will go by fast. Always in my heart and prayers....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep intending, keep knowing that the tumors are shrinking - right now!!! I am intending with you...

    ReplyDelete