Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm here.

I am sitting in the waiting room for the Mary Crowley Cancer Research Center at Medical City Hospital in Dallas.
Nervous.
I am trying to channel the postitive energy coming from friends from everywhere; my cell phone, FaceBook, home and so on.
I haven't felt too much pain from the tumors recently. I don't know that it is a GOOD thing... it's just weird. Hey, they could shrink on their own right? yeah, sure.
But it could have stopped growing... it could.
So I sit here and wait. I was hoping I could get in early and get this rolling.
Only 15 minutes now until my actual appointment time.

Hope to have something GREAT to tell you all soon.

3 comments:

  1. I'm thinking of you and waiting for updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. IT WILL WORK...we all are in constant prayer for you as you get the first vaccine. We love you! Carla G

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending many prayers.....:-)Hugs

    ReplyDelete