Sunday, March 21, 2010

I used the best title for this post a while back.

I am in Columbus tonight- the night before "Go" Day. Today was a mess. I was doing laundry at the new house... we evidently have a clog somewhere. The downstairs was flooded after 2 loads of laundry.
THEN, as that got cleaned up- the husband was taking the dogs out and evidently one sat on the other's leg and probably broke it. This all just before I left the house for Columbus. Because you know I needed a few more things on my plate. Guess it's a good thing I won't be home to go shopping for groceries.

Anxious about tomorrow. Thinking about that damnedable NG tube.

Could be worse... could be raining.

2 comments:

  1. By now you should be out of surgery. Hope it went well! Post when you can!

    Sheboygan Dan

    ReplyDelete