Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A little better

And I mean that in the most miniscule way. The morphine wasn't cutting it so they upped me to dilaudid? Sleeping is near impossible. My back is killing me- my stomach is killing me and I'm stiff all over.
Now, for the details... They wouldn't do the hysterectomy because priority #1 was to treat the cancer I DO have.
Supposedly Dr Arnold removed 'numerous' pea sized nodules from my abdominal wall and my stomach. My other organs look good but he said it's more cancer than he'd have liked to see. I guess more chemo is in store for me... dammit. I guess I am also a candidate for esome clinical trials. bring 'em on.

Well, I am dreadfully exhausted so I'm signing off for now. More later.

2 comments:

  1. Just wanted you to know I'm thinking about you. I hope the pain eases for you soon. Sending prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rachel.
    I have the same pathology as you do. I was diagnosed in Aug during a hysterectomy with signet ring of the appendix. I have completd 11 rounds of FOLFOX and my complete cyto reduction surgery and HIPEC are sceduled for April 14th. Scared to death. But where thee is life, there is hope.
    Barb

    ReplyDelete