Saturday, July 25, 2009

ouch!

Well, after sitting in the hospital for 3-1/2 hours I finally got my port in. Hoo-Ray. I am SORE! I feel like Frankenstein because I'm paranoid to move my neck. (insert yummy sound here MMMMMMM!) I don't think I was this sore after my big surgery. I didn't realize how much I moved my neck and used those muscles. uughh.I got some good pain meds, but they only go so far. Maybe it just FEELS bad because of the idea of the port and not the actual thing. hmmmI've got bandages on my neck and chest- those suckers are coming off first thing tomorrow.So, it's not much to tell. It's just there. But it's an update none-the-less.Hope everyone is well!Until next time..............................

1 comment:

  1. Rachel, I had a CVC ... central line put in my chest which is a lesser procedure. I feel for you and your port ... hope you heal quick.

    ReplyDelete