Wednesday, July 8, 2009

waiting is the hardest part

Friday, May 22, 2009 at 7:55am Edit Note Delete
Uploaded via Facebook Mobile
Let me first say that most everyone here at OSU Medical Center is great. BUT I came in 2 and had surgery... major surgery to remove cancer and to see what stage it was in. The surgeon evidently came out to tell Jason some stuff and Jason didn't take any kind of notes. He thinks the doctor said he got the tumor and some fatty tissue that the cancer may have seeped into. but at the same time Jason swears the doctor told him it was stage 4 cancer. > which is a very bad prognosis. jason COULD HAVE educated himself a little about cancer... ha says "stage four" like it's nbd. I have no idea what's going on. Mostly because I haven't even SEEN my surgeon. I thought I'd see him on his rounds this morning - nothing. I'm pissed that I've got tons of questions and no one to answer them And that Jason can't really remember what the surgeon told him. so I've been up since 4am thinking SOMEONE would be in to tell me about the CANCER they removed from my body.arrrgh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment