Because I am a wimp. I so had my heart set on the idea of not doing any more chemo. BUUUUT since my leave date for Italy is September 18, I could actually squeeze in a couple more rounds with Avastin. Surgery will most likely be in October because I'm NOT having surgery before I go to Italy. I want to ENJOY it.
I talked to Dr Cawley today... okay, whined to her. Cried because I didn't want to do any more chemo, because I'm tired and sick and sick and tired of it. I want to be a present mom, not one that just sits and watches movies.
SO, I have a CT scan scheduled for Thursday, then meeting with Dr Cawley again on Friday and will have Scan Discs and paperwork to take with me to Dr Chalikonda. I have watched one of his webinars on HIPEC.
Click it if you wanna watch.. it's about 12 minutes long.
So more decision making next week.
In the meantime, trying to shake the chemo taste in my mouth, making plans for what I will be doing if I don't have any more chemo. I hope, I hope, I hope.
Oh and Publisher's Clearing House says I could be a winner and get $5000 a week for the rest of my life. You think I'm playing along... Hell yeah! My luck will turn SOMETIME!!
Pick Me Clearing House
Five Thousand Dollars Sounds Good
Knock On My Door Please
A little something for Dan... No chemo tonight in my coffee....